5/12/10

Divine Design operates in all my affairs


The word operates fascinates me.
Origin: 
1600–10; < LL operātus, ptp. of operārī, -āre to work, be efficacious, effect, produce, L: to busy oneself, v. deriv. of opera effort, work, akin to opus work; see -ate1

It implies work, surgery, theater and drama as in opera, stealth undertaking of military operations...it all conspires to a single event: one day at a time in my life.
So when I think of Divine Design, the blueprint of my life, the shape, the taste, the smell, the quality of my day, effected by the operation of divine impetus...IF I LET it happen that way.
When I use my mental capacity to align myself to divine design, I live creatively according to my top line. Every  thought that pops into the sky of my mind produces a feeling...and all thoughts produce corresponding feelings....I get to choose to give it importance and therefore power.

Then I can ask myself, what would I prefer to feel right now?
Connection, contentment, success in worldly affairs make me feel grounded and deeply grateful...I see that I have a choice. My life takes on the shape of those thoughts and feelings, people and circumstances.

No longer do I have to control, manipulate or fret over what is. I can Love, I can dance, give and receive joy, be still and deep, document what I see and celebrate this gift of life: The Present.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR