5/12/10

Breaking up is easy to do and hard to maintain serenity around

It's his mental and emotional absence and unavailability that breaks connection. 


Astro: "Although it's difficult to let go of a hurtful memory, you are now able to see beyond your previously limited point of view as you reinvent your frame of reference. Today, your emotional IQ is supplemented by your common sense as the earthy Taurus New Moon activates your 7th House of Relationships. It doesn't matter how much your life has changed; you can still benefit from a supportive friendship if you are willing to entertain the possibilities."


I felt so scared and hurt over being left for two days not knowing how to connect or receive attention that I had to find something to explain my pain.
I found a lingering romance with someone long distance that made my stomach turn and highlighted the hurt and fear I have around being abandoned by a vital heart connection.


The outbursts and destructive force of anger and resentment where so violent, they almost killed all connection...if my boyfriend wouldn't be who he is and understand where this pain comes from, I would have lost him for good.


Remarkably, he showed up in a completely new way...more loving and fun, more open and available than I could have ever asked for.


Why the need for such storms that hurt so much, it's like stabbing at myself with a knife, over and over...I would have had severe cuts had I acted out the feelings I had during this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR