11/21/10

ON MY WAY TO EUROPE I PRAY

Last hours in Mill Valley at Kelli's with Max & Kai, who is 18...no shit...old amazing kitty.
So sweet, both of them.

blogging at Kelli's Mill Valley Blithedale canyon
My contemplation has been around partnership, what it means and what I need from my partner.
Much has come up and a lot of energy will have to be spent to change the ways I relate and who is my dharmic partner. Not as much as having to cut off my right arm to be able to survive...but when I saw the movie 127 hours, it gave me that insight, that some things are that painful, daring and necessary, to get out of a tight spot.

For now, I am on my way to visit people I truly love, and can rely on as friends and family.
My focus is on sharing the adventure and joy of having friends and family, bring gifts, take care of some finances and reconnect with the part of European culture I love.

"Lack and delay now crumble away and I step into my promised life under grace." inspired by "Flossie" Florence Scovel Shinn...I wonder if she liked her last names....kinda remind me of my own awkward married last names Hirschal - Dill.

Thanking divine design today, to have given me an intellect that seeks the knowledge of the truth, and a heart that can bear the presence of the great Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR