11/19/10

LUNAR BIRTHDAY 2010

PEACE
My 53rd year around in this constellation, this body, this stellar group of family and friends.
It's full moon and it's especially difficult to stay clean and sober.
I so long to share and celebrate my being alive and share the exhilaration of the presence of Love.

My usual companion is choosing other activities, people and experiences.

So, here is the test...can I love and celebrate myself in the middle of raging full moon energies...mad drivers, almost hit a biker crossing me on the freeway - had to slam my brakes like never before....high tide, Rastafarian excesses planned by the water's edge on my own? It's a friend's birthday rager, turned 40.
Jetsun, name and also title.
Great soul.

I shall dare to stay clean and sober and go celebrate our life.
Being grateful for another day, feeling all my feelings, having compassion and understanding beyond my wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR