11/17/10

MILL VALLEY SERENITY

This morning in meditation I had a visceral experience of my environment shaping out of my mind-heart connection manifesting as a safe serene sanctuary to live and create in.

SANTOSHA KOMBUCHA

So, when I arrived at Kelli & Jimmy's home to hang with Kai & Max, feeding them and doing all the blog work I've been waiting to do, it fit.
Blogging, making earrings for travel gifts, phoning friends in Europe and deeply chilling while doing body care is in order and a true gift from Creator.

NOVEMBER 7, 2010

  Here are some photos of my 53rd birthday, of which the lunar moment is in two days, full moon in Taurus on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great, mom!

    Can't wait to see you and Tom and welcome you both into our home.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR