10/3/10

Can one Love a phone?


It's my new phone, I have to admit, I never wanted to love such a thing...especially with all the Apple heads around...iThis - iThat...well, no matter.
I love my new iPhone 4.
Here are some pics I took in Bolinas with the lovely group of ladies in fur: Lola, Yoda, Tilly (Matilda) and Mabeline.
Here is the coolest of camera features: you can touch on an icon and the camera turns to face you and you can take pics of your self and your group without awkwardly turning and shooting blind.
Really.

Keeps going: it works with HD video as well...will post as soon as I have a good one.
For now, enjoy Tom and I on a walk in the hills.

By the way, I cook for the fur-girls...for reals.
Love it...there is nothing more rewarding than cooking some meat, totally plain, and having these wonderful beings slurp  it up like it's the most delicious fare they have ever tasted.


Mabeline is the English Bulldog and is a 6months old puppy.
It's hilarious how bullyish she is and wanting to be a lapdog at the same time...she has great humor and charm too...to think that she was a rescue...they were going to put her down because they thought she was deaf. Not even. Selective hearing perhaps yes. You should see her listen when she is called to eat or play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR