8/30/10

FILM SET CATERING...A BLAST



Two and a half days on set with James Wood shooting a short: "Ayammwahu", yes it's a made up name, and I think I have found the right constellation to what will be my livelihood and  a place of employment for friends and stellar talent in the years to come.
Combining the skills, talent and enthusiasm of the last 40 years of my life "Food - Film - Service" come together to form a new Film Set Catering buziness with an emphasis of using organic, green and nourishing foods for the crafts people and artists on set.
Some pics of the last job.
I need to find the right name for this business...will you please help?
Please post your ideas in the comment section!
Thank you.
My deep gratitude to the producer of this film: Dionisio Ceballos, who had faith in my ability and put the money where his faith is.
And last not least God in form of my meditation teacher who has brought all of us together and brings out the best in me.

2 comments:

  1. Yuuummmmm. Those green beans look deelish.

    I love J. Làzàr Catering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yES, that IS a great looking line.
    How did you get those accents on the a's?

    ReplyDelete

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR