8/11/10

CHOOSING NEW RESPONSES

...is what today and the current curriculum in God's university is all about.
My boyfriend says something thats true to him and honors his need and my first reaction is: F U!
Then I look at it again...a little softer....well, he says what he needs and thinks.
Thats OK.

I can let it go.

More and more...easier and easier... especially when there is lots of space and time and things to do that I love.

Today I saw my new home!
Long white and other light colored fabrics where swaying a warm breeze...very clean floor, warm and open and clear...inviting to stretch, dance, paint, collage, even prep food...yup that clean:)

A sanctuary for my mind, body and soul.
Safe, clean, spacious, mine.

"The Heart is the hub of all sacred places...go there and roam."
My new space is an external manifestation of my heart...and I can have you over for dinner and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR