8/4/09

MOving...really




Distributing all the wonderful things that have been in my company for years...selling and giving.

Inviting people to my place for an apartment sale...with music and snacks...asking my guy friends to come help as security and price valuators...girlfriends to buy and help pack.

Thank Robert for his generous offering of storage space.

Life is perefct in that there is progress to be made staying in the process.

This full moon is unfolding strongly and filling everything with light.
This means that all the things which have been in the dark can be sen.

Fear and insecutrity.
Charecter defects and sly usurpers of my life energy.

Thanks to some friends, who are willing to do the hard thing of speaking the truth, I get to see it and let go...forgive myself.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, can you bring those shakers at the top or are they really heavy? LOVE those!
    You'll do a great job packing up. I'm so excited, it won't be long now 'til I'm picking you up at the airport!!!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR