8/3/09

Full Moon budding

I can feel it...it's an eclipse.
Grateful for what i have and for everything that I don't have.
Keep doing my art!
Took photos of my new clay pieces to have with me on my travels...the actual pieces are staying with my mentor.
What I have learned today, is that when intimacy goes deeper and we get closer to each other's Heart, the work is to have fine and sensitive boundaries, that let in the beloved and at the same time support my soul to grow and move forward.
Boundaries made of such material, that absorbs fear and anger while at the same time allows Love and kindness to penetrate the Heart. Going both ways.
How is it that I still run around like a bully when I am so clearly delicate, sensitive and creative. How difficult can it be to stay light, kind, gracious and most of all LOVING?
What does it take to remember that friendship is what carries the entire gamut and loaylty is what floats it?
I pray for this kind of shield...for this kind of strength...to BE that friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR