8/18/09

It's the DISEASE talkin':

Fantasy versus Reality

I woke up
and your place was empty
cold and dark
once again
I experienced small
vulnerable sad scared
looking for the One
to fill this place
the right side of my body barren
you've got a collection
of first time excitements
a collection of hearts
empty now
you are gone on to the next
Its easy this way
you can pretend it's brave
because it feels exciting

What's brave
is to stay
and have the darkness
arise and share
what scares and saddens
to share small
to add it up
do two small create a great?
We'll never find out....

Should I have known?
Well, I do now!

This "poem" came up and wanted to be seen this morning after a tremendous change in direction and feeling toward my life unfolding.
When relationships are clear and sound, I can be confident and loving, when they are hazy and unclear, I can't make decisions, let alone the right decision.

Things are clear again and I can move forward into the sunrise of a new life!
Grateful for my family and friends who enlighten the new beginning.
Grateful to Gurumayi and the serenity prayer to remind me to stay afloat in JOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR