1/14/11

MY MIND

Love Martha Beck's quote today: "You are never required to do more than you can do in peace. Right now, take a breath, return to peace, and refuse to leave."
magnolias in the rain

Since I have stepped on the clean and sober path of serenity, courage and wisdom, all the hurts and scars I habitually washed away with alcohol and codependent relationships are itching and wanting to be noticed and somehow dealt with. Which is what I am learning to do with the help of family, friends and fellowship.

In my dream last night, a voice said: " Just go to your friends in high places for help."
I immediately thought of my spiritual teacher Gurumayi and in my dream set out to see her...slowly waking up to find myself smiling at the many options I do have to take a deep breath, know that everything that needs to be done can be done, and done elegantly with grace.

love in unexpected places


So, this very 'busy' pivotal weekend, I remember to breathe deeply, smile and include myself in the wonderful world of family and friends and fellowship. Asking for help as needed and offering peace as collateral.

How will I remember?
I have a rose quartz heart my boyfriend gave me last week in my pocket as a healing token and physical reminder.

I also ask you to pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR