1/19/11

CELEBRATING FULL MOON IN BOLINAS

Our friend Vicky has me take care of her dogs while she is getting body care herself... coinciding with a full moon oceanside in Bolinas, Dawn's birthplace, just a few days before her birthday.
A gift of the gods, again.
When great things like this happen, I don't ask myself, what did I do?
I just feel in the flow and grateful for having a clean and sober life with my boyfriend and growing family.
My prayers go out to Vicky, my family and for the flow of abundance in our lives. 
Tonight is full moon and I look forward to a walk on the beach lit of by the pearlescent rays of luna herself.
Yummmm...

lola, yoda and mabeline on walk on bolinas poplar field
rose quartz gift from tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR