1/23/10

Staying busy while slowing down to redirect my aim


This is a personal entry...I'm glad it's a personal blog and I get to look at what I am experiencing in words and pictures. I came back to California to join my partner in life and business. Things are unfolding in both areas and I am experiencing my personal growth.
An ability to slow down and see things more clearly that way. Which also has the advantage that I can make decisions in a kind and easy way. This world is the palace of mirrors...depending upon what I am...is what I see reflected. Whether it's a bright golden joyful reflection or young and tender green shoots of new understanding. Or cloudy dark skies with rain and rainbows in the form of smiles while teary eyed.
I am determined to find my way through this current maze of possibilities and probabilities.

To enter the life of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR