9/28/09

Victory of Light over Darkness aka Evolution

Today!
A planetary collaboration of sorts.

Connecting and networking with my personal global soul tribe.
My core being tested, I realize that my memory needs most support.
If I can remember all the good, great, in light of the truth seen images, I have all the tools for evolution to take place naturally and grow as a Human Being.

Meditation ~ Yoga, photography ~ writing, food ~ wild crafting = personal health
Having Kiki, the spaniel, in my life helps greatly:)

My wish, to heal all the misunderstandings in my body and mind, which inform my reality with things untrue. May these misunderstandings be filled with the golden light of the truth.

A freedom of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR