1/10/07

Relaxing hollywood style...or so

The water really is super nice and I have been soaking for over three hours today in Al Capone's secret getaway resort of some sort. What's up with using a notorious gangster as your patron in a silent retreat style resort.
Where the bunnies frolic at sundown on the meadows, the burrowing owl flutters about like an old friend and the coyote coaxes you to find his tracks in the oasis sand.
Some relaxation this is....I NEED to relax, fast!
Ha, the irony....living in a Yoga retreat meditation place where I practice full time selfless service to my Guru and I am in a hurry to relax and clear my mind...to get my money's worth.

Ah, money, what it is worth. What it is.
Energy spent, invested, gained, circulated, currency.
Like electricity it lights up appliances. Bringing to life that which we want to work...
Money is the electricity of our culture. It can bring to live that which we believe in....gotta learn to articulate that one. To my Self. It's worth the contemplation.

Good night and sweet dreams.

RELAX!



RELAX, the mind begs, and I shall comply.
Sweet dreams and have a lovely soak tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR