11/3/09

Lunar birthday



Lunar birthday is the actual birthday, because both, the sun AND the moon are in the same constellation as at birth.
I was born on an eclipsed full moon which is considered most difficult and challenging, especially for a new born.
This full moon, 52 years later, showed which direction I have grown, the company I keep and the love in my life. All iSWELL.
So much to look forward to, to contribute to and participate in.
Gratitude to all the peeps in my life, my beloved and my brilliant family.
Art art art is back back back in my life and I will do anything for it to stay.
Love love love is alive in my life and I will do anything to cultivate and nurture it.
God God God is real real real in my life and the magnet of my thoughts, wishes and desires.
Happy NEW year to this challenged soul only wanting to experience de light of OMg.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Lunar Birthday! You've come such a long way.

    ReplyDelete

SLIDES OF LIFE

Guess what?....

LUNAR CALENDAR